SHIFT won 10 awards at the PR Club of New England’s 52nd Annual Bell Ringer Awards.
SHIFT was honored in the following categories:
- Gold: Micro-Influencer Communications Campaign for Scotties Facial Tissues, “How Influencers Helped Scotties Reach an Untapped Audience”
- Silver: B2B Launch Campaign
- Silver: B2B Social Media Campaign for Citrix, “Social”-izing the Future of Work”
- Silver: Brand Building B2B Campaign for Limelight, “Rapid Response Pushes B2B Tech Company into Mainstream Gaming Conversations”
- Silver: Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign for Evite, “Sparking a Nationwide Conversation Around Friendship”
- Silver: B2B Publicity Campaign
- Bronze: Consumer Launch Campaign
- Bronze: Resort Casino: Regional Media Placement for Foxwoods, “CT Magazine Highlights How Foxwoods Doubled Down on Differentiators”
- Bronze: Response to Breaking News for Terbium Labs, “The Convenience Store Catastrophe; Rapid Response to Elevate Brand Awareness”
- Merit: National TV Placement for Riley’s, “Bold Broadcast Segment Brings Nationwide Awareness to Organic Dog Treat Brand”
The PR Club of New England Bell Ringer Awards recognize the best of public relations and marketing campaigns in the New England region.
The winners were announced during a two-day virtual awards ceremony on June 10-11, 2020.
More details on the PR Club of New England press release.
About SHIFT Communications
SHIFT Communications is an award-winning integrated communications firm that helps companies who want to shape the future succeed. Our clients include globally-renowned brands and emerging category disruptors. Our offices in Boston, San Francisco and New York are home to 120 of the industry’s best marketers, communicators, creatives and more. Established in 2003, SHIFT is an AVENIR GLOBAL company. For more information on SHIFT’s data-driven approach to marketing and public relations visit http://www.shiftcomm.com/.