(Le communiqué est en anglais.)
2020 is off to an exciting start at SHIFT Communications. On the heels of strong client momentum and new leadership under industry veteran Rick Murray, SHIFT made a number of additions to its leadership team to support the agency in delivering award-winning work and growing the business.
Managing Partner Rick Murray said of the news, “SHIFT is doubling down on our people, brand and capabilities as we continue on our mission of helping disruptive companies succeed. We are reimagining the way we work, both internally and with clients, with one end goal in mind – to make sure we’re delivering and celebrating creative, smart communications strategies.”
SHIFT appoints three brand new roles
- Annie Perkins takes on the position of Managing Director – East, leading client teams and operations in Boston and New York. In 2011, Perkins was brought on to help accelerate growth of the consumer practice in Boston and has been a driving force behind many of SHIFT’s award-winning programs in the consumer, technology and healthcare sectors. Her focus will be on deepening client relationships by cultivating cross-network collaborations and creative integrations.
- Kara Armit becomes Chief of Staff. Armit has served the agency for 17 years in both client service and operations roles. She has been instrumental in bringing on new talent, driving professional development and in supporting SHIFT’s culture. In her new role, she will oversee all HR and Operations.
- Sarah Babbitt transitions to Vice President, Marketing for SHIFT. Babbitt has helped shape communications programs for high-tech clients in SHIFT’s B2B practice for the past eight years. She will now focus on bringing awareness to the agency’s work, fresh thinking and services.
SHIFT promotions ensure each and every client program has support of senior team members
- Amanda Munroe and Dan Brennan are elevated to Senior Vice Presidents. They will continue to consult clients on connecting with their stakeholders through compelling corporate narratives and across paid, owned and earned communications channels.
- Dave Heffernan, Justin Finnegan, Megan Gaffney and Natalie Townsend, who have all been with the agency over six years, are now Vice Presidents, overseeing delivery of creative client programs.
This is just the beginning of a year of growth and high-impact work at SHIFT. Be on the lookout for more from us soon.