(Le communiqué est en anglais.)
Padilla was recognized by the Minnesota chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (Minnesota PRSA) with five awards, including Best in Show, at the 42nd annual Classics Awards. For the first time, the Classics Awards ceremony was held virtually on June 25, 2020.
Padilla won honours in the following categories:
- Best in Show: for The Center for Prevention at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota (BCBS) with “Students’ Stories Shed Light on Health Inequalities”
- International/Multicultural Public Relations: for The Center for Prevention at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota (BCBS) with “Students’ Stories Shed Light on Health Inequalities”
- Special Events/Observances – Less Than Seven Days – Budget Greater Than $20,000: for Meda with “Timing is Everything: Making Meda’s Million Dollar Challenge More Eventful”
- Integrated Programs – Government/Non-Profit: for Produce for Better Health with “A Recipe for Success: Fruits and Veggies Are Key Ingredients for Healthier, Happier Lives”
- Integrated Programs – Health Care: for National Meningitis Foundation with “The 16 Vaccine Educational Initiative”
The Minnesota PRSA Classics Awards ceremony celebrates the best and brightest PR and communications efforts executed within the chapter’s territory, which includes Minnesota, the Dakotas and western Wisconsin.
View the complete list of 2020 Classics Awards winners at MinnesotaPRSA.org.
Padilla is an independently operated, globally resourced public relations and communication company with offices across the United States. The agency builds, grows and protects brands and reputations worldwide by creating purposeful connections with the people who matter most through public relations, advertising, digital and social marketing, investor relations and brand strategy. Padilla includes the brand consultancy of Joe Smith, the food and nutrition experts at FoodMinds, and the research authorities at SMS Research Advisors. Clients include 3M, Avocados From Mexico, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, Cargill Animal Nutrition, Dole Food Company, Mayo Clinic, Prosciutto di Parma, Rockwell Automation, Sanofi Pasteur and the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. Padilla is an AVENIR GLOBAL company and is a founding member of the Worldcom Public Relations Group, a partnership of 132 independently owned partner offices in 115 cities on six continents. Connect with purpose at PadillaCo.com.